Why are we doing this?
- Because singing with others is a wondrous, aeons-old human endeavor that is on the brink of disappearing from the cultural landscape of the U.S.A.
- We think that this would be a tragic development. We also have observed that the best efforts of even the largest singing organizations, on their own, have had only modest success at even slowing the disappearance of group singing from our culture.
- We believe that something can be done to reverse the situation.
- Over the past ten years, we have developed a comprehensive, innovated, and creative strategy to bring people back to singing and to bring singing back to the people.
- The time to implement, fine-tune, and expand that plan is now!
Paul Olguin, Founder